The CFDA is a not-for-profit trade association with more than 400 members of America's womenswear, menswear, jewellery and accessory designers. It is an invitation only association.
This is a night where the CFDA recognises the American Fashion Industry with a host of Awards. The top Awards being;
- Swarovski Award for Womenswear - Brandon Maxwell
- Swarovski Award for Menswear - Alex, Matthew and Samantha Orley of Orley
- Lifetime Achievement Award - Norma Kamali
- Founder’s Award in Honor of Eleanor Lambert - Donna Karan
- Swarovski Award for Accessory Design - Paul Andrew
- Menswear Designer of the Year - Thom Browne
- Womenswear Designer of the Year - Marc Jacobs
- Fashion Icon Award - Beyonce.
Below are my picks of the beautiful people who were styled to perfection. All photos from Elle.com