The longer cardigan style definitely seems to be popular as there seems to be more of these around than shorter cardigans. If you opt for the longer cardigan try these styling tips.
- Try a waist belt or tie-belt over the cardigan to give you some definition.
- Skinny jeans/trousers look great with the full to the floor cardigans.
- If you wear a skirt and cardigan it generally looks better if the hem of the skirt doesn't go past the cardigan.
- You don't want too many chunky layers with your cardigan, keep it simple with a t-shirt or blouse or thin jumper underneath.
- With the draped cardigans just remember that the extra material in the front adds fullness to the bust, this can be great for smaller busted women, and these also look good tied at the waist.
Here are my favourite styles from the shops and online. I have also created two different looks below to help you style your cardigans.
Country Road Animal Mohair Cardigan $349.00, Decjuba Carter Longline Coatigan AU$139.95, Esprit Chunky Knit Cotton Blend Cardigan AU$119.95, Max Check Coatigan $199.99.
Witchery Cocoon Cardi $109.90, Gorman Elke Hoop Earring AU$119.00, French Connection Stripe Metallic Tee $89.90, Mavi Jesy Ankle Biker Light Indigo Reform Popstar AU$153.64, Redcurrant Black Poney Fur Half Moon Bag $125.00, Merchant Grecian Ankle Boot $279.90.
Decjuba Carter Longline Coatigan AU$139.95, Trenery Bold Grid Floral Top $149.00, Witchery Sateen Full Length Pant $109.90, Country Road Charlotte Stud $54.90, Witchery Emma Tote Bag $109.90, Mi Piaci Mecca Dress Court $270.00.