When considering what sort of style/shape to go for consider these factors;
- How often you want to wear your leather jacket? Will it be an everyday item or reserved for evenings/special outings etc.
- A classic Biker/Motorcycle Leather Jacket, the sort of boxy style, will suit everyone.
- Jackets which are more shaped around the waist will give you more definition.
- The waterfall jackets are great for those with a smaller bust who want to add shape to their top half, but not so great if you are the opposite.
- Coloured leather jackets are fun, but consider how often you would wear one, as opposed to a traditional black jacket.
- The PU Jackets, (polyurethane), are a great option if your on a budget. They almost look like the real thing nowadays!
Here are my picks from the shops.
Decjuba Leather Biker Jacket AU$399.95 (currently 30% off this price), Storm Rocker Leather Jacket $899.00, Moochi Triumph Leather Jacket $899.99, The Iconic Breeze Leather Jacket AU$399.00, ASOS Ultimate Biker Jacket $247.38.