- Layering - if you want to throw on your Summer maxi dress why not try a thermal or merino layer underneath. Look for v-necks or singlets with wrap or v-neck dresses, and crew-neck for other styles.
- Tights/Leggings - if you are opting for a maxi dress with no side splits then leggings are a great option, otherwise I think tights look better when you can see your legs through a long dress/skirt.
- A contrasting scarf can really dress up your look as well as add warmth.
- Ankle boots, sneakers or heels for evening work best with this look.
- Why not try a winter jumper over the top of your dress or skirt, with a belt over the top of the jumper, to give definition around the waist.
- A Leather Jacket or Denim Jacket look great with the longer length on the bottom as it evens out your proportions.
ASOS Glamorous Tiered Maxi Skirt Vintage Floral $111.72, Forever New Melody Rib Pencil Skirt AU$59.99, The Iconic Principessa Maxi Skirt AU$63.96, Trenery Draped Midi Skirt $81.75.
Glassons Roll Neck Boxy Jumper $49.99, ASOS Glamorous Tiered Maxi Skirt Vintage Floral $111.72, Decjuba Cindy Faux Suede Tassel Sling AU$30.00, Merchant Buzzard Ankle Boot $279.90, Decjuba Ivy Stretch Tassel Bracelet AU$10.00.
Decjuba Rosa Cut-out Shoulder Knit Dress AU$149.95, Forever New Nelle Longline Shirt Dress AU$99.99, Max V Neck Flutter Sleeve Dress $139.99, Glassons Navy Maxi Shirt Dress $69.99.
Max V Neck Flutter Sleeve Dress $139.99, Max Merino V Neck $52.49 (on sale), Dotti Rocker Girl PU Leather Jacket $89.99 (with 30% off), Merchant Dasco Ankle Boot $189.90, Witchery Cocoon Snood $79.90, Witchery Multi Circle Hoop Earring $34.90.