I have trouble finding jeans that are long enough for me, as mentioned above, but I find the following stores are great for length and fit, holding their shape and different styles;
- Witchery/Seed - for their boyfriend/coated jeans
- Just Jeans - Lee Riders / Mavi - for skinny or straight leg
- MAX - for their straight leg jean
- Top Shop - for skinny jeans
- EZIBUY - are great for curvy/fuller figures
This Winter there are four styles that seem to be popular;
- The skinny jean
- The boyfriend
- The coated
- The ripped jean
In terms of fit, you know what style/shape suits your body best, and I appreciate that if you are not straight up and down then ordering from a website is not ideal. Top Shop has two stores in Auckland, but do not stock the full range that they have on their site. Seed Heritage is an Australian label with two stores in Auckland currently, and available on line. EZIBUY has stores around the country and is really great for curvy figures.
You can also check out my Dress for your Shape page to get an idea of your bodyshape and how to style your jeans.