There definitely seems to be quite a few different styles repeated wherever I looked, predominantly there seems to be a lot of;
- Stripes - the breton stripe
- Prints - anything goes but animal and camo is popular
- Shirts are still big news
- For a more dressy look - satin or polyester
- Autumnal hues are on trend - think plum, olive, russet.
Here's my pick of whats out there and how I would style them;
From top left to right - Decjuba Dexie long sleeve print knit $109.95, Storm Wing it bird print shirt $159.00, French Connection Sequin heart Tee AU$59.95, Trenery stripe t-shirt $26.18 (limited sizes), Storm Times right shirt poly $169.00, Witchery long sleeve gathered blouse $109.90.