- The colours of this Aspinal bag are exactly what I have been looking for Summer. Aspinal of London is a luxury English lifestyle brand. You can even design your own handbag on their website. Aspinal The Etre Cecile Essential Tote NZ$695.00.
- I love the simplicity of the Eres dress. This label is from France and is renowned for its lingerie and swimwear/day-wear. Net-A-Porter Eres Zephyr Ankara Dress US$661.00.
- This cream really is a miracle cream, but unfortunately has a very hefty price tag. Smith & Caugheys Creme de la Mer Moisturizing Cream $465.00.
- I Love, love this necklace, Shopbop Lizzie Fortunato Arena Necklace NZ$322.00.
- The structure and midnight stars print of this swimsuit from Proenza Schouler is gorgeous, a label I covet. Net-A-Porter Proenza Schouler Printed Swimsuit US$665.00.
- How can you not love these gladiator sandals?! Net-A-Porter Valentino Rock Studd lace-up leather sandals US$1,076.00.
- A cute beach bag, Shopbop Sensi Studio Pineapple Tote NZ$550.51.
If money were no object there are a few things that would be on my Santa List. Realistically, at the top of that list would be Enzyme Replacement Therapy, a treatment that I need to deter the progression of my disorder for as long as possible. Unfortunately, at anywhere between $300,000.00 and $1 million per year, thats a real lust item!! For more on my campaign to create awareness for the lack of funding of rare diseases go to About Me.
I thought it might be fun to include clothes, shoes, and accessories that I lust after, but can only dream about purchasing. These items often give me inspiration to look for something similar within my budget.